1. Work for someone else as an affiliate manager. Many cost per action programs provide managers to help their affiliates promote the many offers from their advertisers.
If you have some working knowledge of affiliate marketing this may be something for you to check out. Depending on the network you can actually make pretty decent money if you develop a clientele of affiliates who are promoting offers from your network.
2. Work for yourself selling physical affiliate products. Amazon.com has products you can make anywhere from a few dollars to literally thousands of dollars on one sale. Their affiliate program is free to join.
3. Work for yourself selling digital information products. People will pay for information on the Internet if they feel like it can help them in some way. Clic bank has an excellent digital information affiliate program you can make commissions ranging from 50% to 75% on every product you sell.
4. Promote cpa affiliate offers. You can be the affiliate that contacts the affiliate manager looking for offers to promote. This can actually be big money in your pocket once you learn how to do it.
There are affiliate marketers earning six and even seven figure incomes promoting cpa offers. The nice thing is the amount of niches you can get started promoting offers from. Virtually anything that needs to be promoted online has an advertiser looking for affiliates to promote it.
5. Build information websites. Then monetize them with Google Adsense.
This continues to be an excellent way to work from home and make money as an affiliate marketer.
6. Build websites and sell them. You can expect to sell a website for 10 to 20 times it’s monthly earnings. You might even be able to get more if you are in a niche that is in demand. Websites that are monetized with Google Adsense, Amazon, and Clickbank products are highly sought after.
These are a few ideas on how you can turn affiliate marketing into a work from home job!