Bryan Knowlton – Affiliate Marketer – Your Boss Blows – Learn how to Earn Money Online through affiliate marketing, niche blogging, SEO, selling online, make money
from Your Boss Blows – Learn how to Earn Money Online through affiliate marketing, niche blogging, SEO, selling online, make money
Price: USD 0
View Details about Bryan Knowlton – Affiliate Marketer
If you have finally decided to start your own blog, then firstly i would like to congratulate you. The reason is because the toughest thing to do is always to get started. I am sure you have heard about people rambling on non stop about niche markets and how to define your target market. This article will help shed some light on this topic.
Your blogging style and target audience always come hand in hand. The moment you decide to create a blog, you must figure out what your target audience is; you must know what do they want to read and find out more from your blog. The articles your write on your blog must provide quality and value to your readers in order to build up a relationship with them. If you provide quality information, it would be very effective in building up communication and your readership. Encouraging your readers to leave comments in your blog works fine as well.
At a closer look, the definition of a niche market could be broken down into 3 criteria:
1. A group of people – This particular group of people (targeted audience) interested in a particular hobby, interest or profession.
2. Searching for a solution – Your targeted audience would be better if they are searching for a solution, and you are there to provide it to them. You need to find this group of people through what they are looking for. The most practical way is to use keyword research tools to find out exactly what phrases or questions these people are typing into the search engines to find a solution.
3. They are not finding many relevant results – It would be easier to establish your blog in a smaller and more targeted market than a saturated one. The reason is because if you wish to write a blog to publish updates on soccer news, you would realise that many websites out there are already doing so and the competition is very stiff. In this case you lose out on your readership and traffic.
I advise that people start with their own passions, hobbies, interest or expertise.
You might find this formula handy:
My niche market is people who are (action word) + (your passions)
Here are some examples:
My niche market is people who are (learning) to (play the piano).
My niche market is people who are trying to (build) a (dog kennel).
My niche market is people who are learning to (cook) (French-style cuisine).
Use this questionnaire to dig deeper into your interests.
What websites do you visit when you have nothing to do? What topics do these websites cover?
Do you collect anything?
Do you play any sports?
Do you have pets?
Do you have any specialized knowledge? Example: Flower Arrangement, Gardening Skills…
What is your occupation? What field or area of interest does it deal in?
Is there anything you really want to learn about, but you gave up because of the time constraint in your life?
Come up with a list of at least 3 or more interests and you are ready to go!
To Your Affiliate Success!
Chris: Online Entrepreneur, Affiliate Marketer and Blogger – The Niche Site Tools Podcast: Affiliate Marketing | Passive Income | Blogging | Online Business
from The Niche Site Tools Podcast: Affiliate Marketing | Passive Income | Blogging | Online Business
Price: USD 0
View Details about Chris: Online Entrepreneur, Affiliate Marketer and Blogger
Ryan Dobbs: Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer, Business Branding Strategist – Unreasonable Entrepreneur Podcast: Online Entrepreneur | Internet Marketing | Niche Creation | Business Branding
from Unreasonable Entrepreneur Podcast: Online Entrepreneur | Internet Marketing | Niche Creation | Business Branding
Price: USD 0
View Details about Ryan Dobbs: Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer, Business Branding Strategist
Dale Goodwin: Niche Website Building, Affiliate Marketing, WordPress Setup Advisor And Internet Business – Unzip The Web A Podcast About Internet Business, Affiliate Marketing, Niche Websites And WordPress Blogs
from Unzip The Web A Podcast About Internet Business, Affiliate Marketing, Niche Websites And WordPress Blogs
Price: USD 0
View Details about Dale Goodwin: Niche Website Building, Affiliate Marketing, WordPress Setup Advisor And Internet Business
One of the most lucrative lines of work in the web can be tapped through niche affiliate marketing. It is perfectly hassle-free since you don’t have to actually handle products, do the inventory and ship items to the buyers although it is basically in the e-commerce industry. All you have to do is promote the product you’ve signed up for and earn through commissions with the sales that you’ve made.
However, you will have to find the right program first, before anything else. In most cases, these programs need you to pay a certain amount of fee to get in, but with the right techniques and knowledge, you can find excellent programs for free. Of course, that is an option that’s more attractive than others, since you can further boost your earnings through methods like these. But how do you find such free niche affiliate marketing programs? Here are some tips.
1. Start with the most popular programs. A good number of websites will let you in on their affiliate lists for free just after you sign up. The registration process is extremely easy to do since all you have to do is enter your information in the box allotted and verify your e-mail, and you’re now good to go. Sites like Clickbank, Amazon, and Dummies can be the first places you can look into for programs you can register in.
2. Take advantage of the Google Adwords program. This will help you find the top keywords used and searched for in your chosen niche. Knowing this can give you a better edge on your competition, since you now have a good look at the statistics involved in your field.
3. Choose your keywords wisely. The main point of going for a niche is that you will narrow down your competitors while still attracting a good amount of potential customers.
Don’t be afraid to opt for specific keywords that have less than 50,000 rival pages but with 200 and above regular visitors. These niches have potential, so go for it by all means.
Once you’ve landed your field, you should now start planning for your niche affiliate marketing campaign. That one’s pretty easy to do already, since tons of information is already available on that matter online.